Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:22:19 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New 5.0 ports uploaded

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

A new set of 5.0 packages has been uploaded and is making its way out
to mirror sites.  I will soon be sending out mail to all maintainers
of broken ports asking for submissions of fixes (or at least reporting
the breakage to the relevant vendors).

In the meantime, please visit
http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-latest/index-maintainer.html and
check for your name for any broken ports you maintain.  I have had a
complaint that the "new-style" bento pages do not render on Netscape
4..I hope to take a look at this over the weekend, but in the meantime
you can use any browser written in the last 5 years to read it :-)

At some point before 5.0-RELEASE I will go through and mark all ports
listed on bento as BROKEN (consider this fair warning: I will not
entertain any complaints from port maintainers who take offense on the
basis of ignorance of any build problems).

Kris

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--