Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 23:26:43 -0500
From:      "Stevan S." <sjsan@bga.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What do people on the list use FreeBSD for?

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this list and to FreeBSD for that matter.  I've been following
the list for the past 2 week observing and trying to get a sense community
this is.  Well I glad to say it seems to be a friendly one.  As I stated,
I'm new on here and forgive me if I don't know all the rules....yet .  :)
I'm still trying to sort out which list does what and what list I need to
post to when I have a question or 2.

This might sound funny but I really don't have a use for FreeBSD yet.  This
is my first time installing an OS that I'm not familiar with, but with
independent learning I hope to gain valuable experience of the unix world.
To get a peek of what system administors encounter on a day to day basis.
My background in computer also plays a role in learning FreeBSD. I very
knowledgable about DOS, Win3.*, Win95, and NT and hope to add FreeBSD to my
list of OS's. :)

Well this is my simply hello and hope to come part of the group.  :)

Cheers,

Stevan S.

__

Stevan S.