Date:      Wed, 27 May 2009 08:41:56 -0700
From:      Kelly Jones <kelly.terry.jones@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Formatted text conversion

I have e-books in several formats (DOC, LIT, PDF, RTF, HTML, TXT,
etc). Is there a Unix command-line tool that converts between these
formats?

If not, is there at least a tool that converts these formats to TXT?

My goal is to read these books on my Kindle, even if it means losing
some formatting/bells/whistles.