Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 11:04:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   looking for recommendations for UPS w/FreeBSD

I am looking for recommendations for Uninterruptible Power Supplies
for use with FreeBSD.  I would at least like unattended shut down,
but other monitoring and data collection features would be, ah, well,
fun, I guess.  It would be even better if I could manage it and
do the automatic shutdown through a network connection rather than
a serial port, but I'll take what I can get.

Please reply directly, as I do not subscribe to this list.  Thanks!

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417