Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 80 16:03:02 -0700
From:      Carlton Brown <carlton@catalyst.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Newsgroups and how to delete users

I need to know where to fing the FreeBSD support newsgroups, so that I
can find anxaers to simple questions, not covered in the Handbook,
without pestering you guys, and I am presently trying to find the
counterpart to the 'adduser' command, that deletes them.  Editing the
/etc/password file doesn't seem to be working; all my changes, even when
made as 'root' don't seem to stick.  I log out, log back in, and the old
users are alway back in there, again.  Very frustrating...

Carlton Brown (carlton@catalyst.net)