Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 16:04:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Marsh <durang@u.washington.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kernel make error.

I just upgraded by complete re-install to 2.1.5. So far, everything is
peachy.

The best kernel I have been able to make is one that includes a number of
network options and the pci0 controller. (My MB is VL-bus). If I edit the
config file to contain only what I need, then I get this error at the very
end of the make process:

machdep.o: Undefined symbol `_netisr_set' referenced from text segment ***
Error code 1

Am I including/excluding something I shouldn't? How can I fix this? My
kernel config file has zero network devices or options in it, and uses
only the isa controller. Also, there are no SCSI devices.

Ken Marsh