Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:51:40 +0300 (EEST)
From:      "Vladimir V. Tkatchenko" <vova@relay.dod.niss.gov.ua>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sio0&sio1

Hello!
Are anybody tell me or help in such question. Our organization puts a new
PC Pentium-166MMX (motherboard with TX Chipset  which is called
KM-T5-T1). Problem in this machines bigan when I installing FreeBSD 2.2.5
or 2.2.6. During the bootstrap process Free tells that sio0 and sio1 not
found at its IRQ3 and 4. Thus serial ports not available on this computer
which must be router! Its bad. But  BIOS settings are right and when we
working with other system such as Linux and Windows95 all serial ports
working correctly. If you have any suggestions for that problem please
answer.
Thank you beforehand.

Vladimir V.Tkatchenko
admin@dod.niss.gov.ua