Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:44:34 +1000
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing "output" directory in www/en/multimedia build

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

I notice that multimedia seems to be a recent addition to the web site
build. I also notice that my build breaks at that point. As far as I can
tell, this isn't a victim of my cvsup "refuse" file. Everything else under
www/en makes it through. I can't see any www/en/multimedia/output directory
in CVS. Where does it come from?

This is my build command:

make ENGLISH_ONLY=3Dyes CVSROOT=3D/freebsd/ncvs DESTDIR=3D/freebsd/www inst=
all

This is the error:

----------------
=3D=3D=3D> en/multimedia
cd output && make install DIRPRFX=3Dmultimedia/output/
cd: can't cd to output
*** Error code 2

Stop in /freebsd/current/www/en/multimedia.
*** Error code 1

If I create a www/en/multimedia/output directory, I'm no better off because
I'm missing that directory's Makefile.

Any clues/rebukes appreciated.

Thanks.

--=20