Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 16:23:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu (Jeremy Sigmon)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, grog@lemis.de, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Who needs Perl? We do!

> > Suffice it to say, a glass
> > of orange juice is about the worst thing you can take for a
> > hangover...
>
> Ok, you got my interest.  Today is my birthday so what is the BEST thing
> to drink for a hangover?

Water.  8-).

Oh, you mean *after* you have one...

Note: I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice.

Meclizine Hcl, 25mg

It's an over-the-counter motion sickness remedy.  May cause drowsiness
in some people.  Full relief in about half an hour.

Alternately, take two asprin with half a quart of water before going
to sleep.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---