Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:09:10 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        gek <gekk0@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: my list

On Wed, Aug 26, 1998 at 10:38:45PM -0700, gek wrote:

> I am not trying to compete with this list, but offer people another avenue
> to pursue their questions.

Of course not :-) Anyone who had ever read the charter for this list
would realise that the two lists have nothing whatsoever in common.

What you are setting out to do is almost exactly the same as
freebsd-questions, but without the expertise.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone will read any list charter though, even yours.
Let's see how it pans out.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-