Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 1996 15:39:06 +1000 (EST)
From:      Adam Frey <adam@eden.apana.org.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   libg++ completeness

I am running a FreeBSD 2.1.0 system and have just come to need to use some
libg++ classes, specifically the "Plex" classes. These classes are
typically stored in /usr/include/g++/gen and are generated for use using
the genclass utility. All of this comes in the libg++ source distributions.
However it is missing from my FreeBSD installation and it does not appear
to be available in the distribution or in a port or package or any such
thing.

So I ask for recommendation as to how to proceed first, and answers as to
why this stuff is not there second.

I could just compile and install the libg++ src but would rather not if
there was a neater solution.

Thanks in advance

--
- Adam Frey            adam@eden.apana.org.au          Melbourne Australia  -