Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:01:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
To:        "Gary T. Corcoran" <garycor@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Power Pak at CompUSA

I visited the local CompUSA in Manhattan yesterday and was pleased to see
4 copies of the PowerPak spanning 2 shelves.  Someone had obscured the top
stack of 2 with a copy of Red Hat, but I quickly remedied the problem and
moved the lower boxes to the top shelf (for easy visibility), right next
to the price/description label.  $49.95.

SB