Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:34:09 +0100 (MET)
From:      Martin Heller <heller@informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        tls@rek.tjls.com, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PE COFF Alpha is there .. Re: ARC/AlphaBIOS (164UX boards)

gcc + binutils PE COFF for alpha sources can be taken from
ftp://ftp.opennt.com/pub/tw/unsup/gnu/gnu.intel.FSF.master.tgz
(yes, there's 'intel' in the file name but the sources for alpha
 are also inside)

ftp://ftp.opennt.com/pub/tw/unsup/gnu/gnu.22final.src.tgz  OR
ftp://ftp.opennt.com/pub/tw/unsup/gnu/gcc.source.shlib.beta1.tgz
be new newer - haven't yet looked inside these ..

If you want the cygwin env. , its
ftp://guiduck.com/gcc-alpha-b19-src.tar.gz

MARTIN