Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:32:51 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanking the FreeBSD team

You know, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really grateful to
have access to a stable, powerful and capable OS like FreeBSD, given away
entirely free of charge to all comers.  I just took a moment to extend my
thanks to the team, and would like to suggest that anyone reading this who
appreciates FreeBSD take the time to do the same.  Here's the page for
Email addresses to write to:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook355.html#693

I'd like to invite everyone who reads this newsgroup to take just a minute
out of your time to thank somebody on the team for their efforts in this
latest release, and for continuing efforts in developing versions to come.

Tim

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.