Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 1996 15:53:32 -0700
From:      mtoole@hidesert.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86

Hi, I'm trying to get the XFree86 window system to work but I've run out of
luck.  I've tried every setting I could and it still doesn't startup.  The
setting that is best matched with my hardware tries to start up but it gives
me an error "Fatal Server Error" followed by "No Screens Found".  Could
you help me with this?  I don't know if this will help any, but I have a
Shamrock monitor that says 50-60hz on the back and I have a Diamond Stealth
64 DRAM 2mb memory on it.  My computer is an AMD 586 133mhz with 16mb ram. I
don't know what other information I could give you that would help but if you
need any more information about my hardware, let me know.  I would appreciate
it alot if you could help me get this running, i've been working on it for some
time now.
                                      Thanks for your time,
                                       mtoole@hidesert.com