Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:40:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: search result presentation

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Wolfram Schneider wrote:

> If I search in the web pages (web, handbook, FAQ)
> I get a list of filenames, e..g:

I have a re-write of the cgi that I need to bring over that fixes
all these problems, and has some other features as well.  I'll
see about dusting it off and making it work on...I guess it is
still hub that is doing the mailing lists?  I know that is where
the indexing takes place because I get the output of the indexing
cron job once a week....

-john