Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:14:45 +0100
From:      "Daniel Eriksson" <daniel_k_eriksson@telia.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Highpoint RocketRaid 2320 problems

I have a FreeBSD 6.2 (RELENG_6_2) box with a RocketRaid 2320 card (8
port SATA-2, PCI-E 4x). Attached to the 2320 card are two 500GB drives
(Samsung) in a RAID-0 array. The system runs off of a 320GB drive hooked
up to the motherboard.

When stressing the RAID-0 array (multiple processes doing read/write) I
get messages like this in the system log:
rr232x: start channel [0,0]
rr232x: channel [0,0] started successfully

When this happens it looks like any read in progress is either
terminated early or returns bad data. (I'm using security/cksfv to
verify files, and it only reports the file(s) as corrupt so I cannot
tell if the read was short or returned bad data.)

Any hints?

/Daniel Eriksson