Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 1995 19:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Nowak <sfi@primenet.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0.5 Boot Does not Recognise...

I have a Future Domain TMC-885M SCSI controller card and a Quantum P80
hard drive.  When I start up from the boot disk to install FreeBSD 2.0.5,
the PARTITION submenu item of the INSTALL menu does not recognise my FD
card.  When  I rebooted, and used the "-c" userconfig envocation, I did
not see my FD TMC-885M SCSI card listed as one of the standard hardware
types.  Please mail me some suggestions of what to do now.

Thanks.

David Nowak
sfi@primenet.com or
djnowak@pop.com