Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:17:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        FREEBSD-CHAT@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for FreeBSD :-)

(massively trimmed the address list on this thread)

On 21:02:20 Gary Kline wrote:

>       Indeed.  I hope that WP 7.0 is the first of many prev'ly
>       DOS-only or  Mac-only ports.  The one tool that I would
>       buy is that checkbook/banking program.

Many months ago CBB was recommended. Forgot about it until now. Went
looking and found it: http://www.menet.umn.edu/~clolson/cbb

Looks pretty good. Even says it can import Quicken data. I tried the
online demo. Got a TCL message saying another application was already
doing something with Grab. Whatever that means. Had never run X over
a 28.8k modem before... interesting.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@tomcat1.tbe.com (wk), dkelly@hiwaay.net (hm)