Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 1998 14:26:49 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <don@partsnow.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kudos: CFBSD

Greg -
	Let me be the first to say WOW, WHATTA MONSTER! :)

	It's already saved me 2 hours of work and I just unpacked it 20 minutes
ago! I can't wait to start READING it instead of just getting info!!!
You've really advanced the cause of free software in general and FBSD in
particular with this. Awesome! Thanks for all your work, and I'm sure
it'll save me many more hours of grief in the future.

--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *