Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:02:37 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: egroups now Yahoo groups ??? cool

On 2001-01-31 21:20 -0500, "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu> wrote:
> Francisco Reyes wrote:
> >
> > I think of it as having less choice. I never really liked yahoo's
> > implementations of their clubs.
>
> I tend to agree, there is a FreeBSD club that no one uses (I doubt the
> linux club has more success). However I would love to be able to read
> the BSD lists from my.yahoo .

You can!  They've been archived at eGroups for a long time (eGroups
was a Linux and BSD shop; now they're just a BSD shop).

For example:

Yahoo! isn't really changing the service much; if you liked it in
the months before the Yahoo! conversion, you'll continue to like it.

Greg, former eGroups employee.
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   Heisenberg might have been here.
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org