Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:32:13 +0400
From:      Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help with connection PCMCI celluar modem under FreeBSD 7-CURRENT (recent)

=F7 =D3=D2, 29/08/2007 =D7 20:01 +1000, Norberto Meijome =D0=C9=DB=C5=D4:
> On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 03:02:18 +0400
> Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru> wrote:
>=20
> > By spec it have 'Standard/Extended AT Command', not clean what it means=
.
>=20
> Hi Vladimir,
> the only bit I can possibly help with is with this. This refers to the AT=
 commands used in modems to initialise / dial / access internal registers,e=
tc.
>=20
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT_Commands

Thanks, but uart port on card does not answer et all.
On M$win USB modem is answers on AT commands without problems. But I
can't get usb host on PCMCI card detected on FreeBSD.

> Good luck,

--=20
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov
SWsoft Inc. vova@swsoft.com