Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:35:02 -0000
From:      "John McGarrigle" <johnm@ic5.net>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DHClient.conf - Driving me nuts :)

Hey,

I know I keep turning to these lists for help, but heh, how else am I going
to learn :)

Basically, I want to know how to configure DHClient to ignore the DNS
servers set by DHCP, but accept everything else (the IP etc)... just use the
DNS servers I set in /etc/resolv.conf . I understand there is a line I can
put in /etc/dhclient.conf, but I can't work out what it is :)

The man page isnt much help either...

----
John 'Neuron' McGarrigle
Email: johnm@ic5.net