Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:55:33 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Mike Avery <mavery@mail.otherwhen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 11:16:28AM -0500, Mike Avery wrote:

> Labelling Brett's comments SPAM, and silencing Brett will remove his
> voice.... but doing that will have no effect on the reality of whether

Just so DES doesn't have to point this out himself, he was joking
about censoring anyone from -chat as being a spammer...

Of course, it _was_ a polite request for subscribers not to go on the
particular tangent that they are currently following.  Hehe.  Remarkably
polite, all things considered.  :)

--
This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.