Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 00:41:40 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@macguire.net>
Subject:   Re: hub.freebsd.org spam policy

> 	If the spam filtering that the lists implement are not to
your
> liking, perhaps you can volunteer to help maintain better
ones?
> Filtering is not a perfect science. It isn't even close.
> 251A 4B18

considering your 'almost polite'  reply, I must thanks to
[put name here] that we are very far apart, and that it was
not a weapon. ;-)

peace.

BTW, I have no enough skills to make as suggested by you.
Maybe can you?? ;-)

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

there are more crimes under religions than under atheism.