Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:05:58 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        rene@canyon.demon.nl (Rene de Vries)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FSM illegal state, what does this mean?

From the keyboard of Rene de Vries:

> After this the connection stays dead, even after a kill -1 to the isdnd.
> (isdnd version 0.70). (The phone is still working....)
> Can someone tell me what the problem is and if I can fix it.

There were several severe problems fixed in the meantime since 0.70 which
might possibly lead to the problem you describe, so the very first thing
_i_ would do is upgrade to the latest i4b version.

Upgrading is relatively painless by using the scripts in the FreeBSD
directory of the i4b ftp distribution.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77