Date:      Wed, 27 May 2009 21:21:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Zbigniew Szalbot <z.szalbot@lcwords.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

>> "mainstream", or because i have opinion at all, i just respond normally.
>
> Wojtek - I also think you have the capacity to help and you often do. But
> don't pretend to be speaking for the FreeBSD team because you are doing
reread my posts. i didn't speak for them and i said that i'm not them.
i AS USUAL tell what i think.

And YOU just don't accept this because it's completely different point of
view than yours. You - like most people - react with fear/aggression when
hearing/reading something completely agains the knowledge you've been put
to the brain for years. Who is right doesn't matter at all that cases.

I understand this because is natural reaction, often not fully conscious.

As you - and few other people - can not use arguments just attacks, it
make the list polluted.

And - back to that funny "sponsor" - I can only do favour sending them
out. Can't you see it's semi-automatic posts to whatever he found, because
he just want to advertise yourself and his "webpage improvement" services?
(improvement==adding tons of flash, javas...t etc.)

He wanted his banner on FreeBSD site for <100$

Or maybe i'm wrong - if so, please Core Team to put our little
company's link on my page and i will send 100$ today. Don't forget to give
me account number.

Even more - i will find 10 friends to do the same. Just 10 links with
small letters ;) and 1000$ is yours.

The trick of doing ANY business, and non-profit work is to NOT TAKE EVERY
CRAP, just because you see money. I'm sure you already know it in your
business, so why can't you see this here?