Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:13:42 -0400
From:      "Jesse Arnett" <jarnett@siscom.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   intel ca810 motherboard

hello,

I'm having some trouble getting -stable to boot with an Intel CA810
motherboard.  During the boot process the kernel hangs after detecting the
math coprocessor.  I can however boot up fine with -current.  Has anyone
else come across this problem?  Anyone have any ideas as to how to resolve
this?  I've run out of ideas.

Please let me know if you require more information.

-Jesse
--
Jesse Arnett
SISCOM Inc (http://www.siscom.net/)