Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:04:15 -0600
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   4.2 Beta?

Hi,

	I CVSupped "tag=RELENG_4" and when I built it this
morning it was 4.2 Beta. It seems to come up fine. However,
when I tried to build my custom kernel, it doesn't like the options
for SMP. Specifically NCPU and NBUS. Are these no longer needed?

	This machine isn't in production yet. But I'm replacing an
old machine with it in a few weeks. So, what tag do I use to go
back to 4.1-Stable (4.1.1-Stable?). Or do I even want to? I'm guessing
it basically the same thing, and that we'll be hearing from Jordan
any time now?

Paul.

--
Of course there's no reason for it, it's just our policy.