Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:44:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Bobby Knight <tyskdisciplin@yahoo.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SV: Re: Weird result of portupgrade -aRr concerning pkgconfig or is it pkg-config?

Thank you for editing my post.

  Strange that freebsd does not provide any info on how to deal with these problems.

  I think one is supposed to invoke pkgdb -F when portupgrades fail like this. The question then is how to respond. The most recent page I could find about that is this:

  http://www.engr.colostate.edu/~reinholz/freebsd/pkgdb_F.html

  I haven't tried it yet but I suspect I will get some of those same questions when I do. Especieally about stale origin to pkgconfig.