Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 08:57:09 +0100
From:      Paul Walsh <paul@nation-net.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Future domain re-visited

Sorry. Looking at the archives I can see there's been a lot about this
in the past, but I can't find an answer anywhere.

I'm using the seagate driver and mixing FD 1610 card with IDE I can't
get the probe to detect st0. With or without bios chip. Mem addr set to
ca000 . FreeBSD 2.1 standard CD release.

Has seagate.c been updated since the CD?

There - I've given you the option of a one word answer even.

Thanks, Paul Walsh