Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 10:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, proff@suburbia.net
Subject:   Re: mmap #2

I think it was the other way around, it was truncating a mmap'd file.

Specifically, I had problems when the active file shrunk after an rmgroup,
then I would get weird behaviour.  John said he saw where that could
potentially be problematic, but I never saw any fixes run by that
addressed it by name.