Date:      Sun, 28 May 1995 10:40:28 +0159 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Schulz <ats@freebsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I Am Still Dizzy ...

> I installed an ISDN line and settle for an Ascend Pipeline 50 ISDN router.
>
> I have compression enable actual transfer of gzip files is about
> 11kbytes/sec :)

You are using channel bundling on it ? Then this value looks normal
to me :-). You must not be paying for the line on a per minute base,
i don't use both channels, will be to expensive here in germany :-(.

	  ATS ( ats@first.gmd.de or ats@cs.tu-berlin.de )

Andreas Schulz  GMD-FIRST     12489  Berlin-Adlershof  Rudower Chaussee 5
Gebaeude 13.10  Tel: +49-30-6392-1856/+49-177-2134745    Germany/Europe