Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:13:05 -0700
From:      Roy Bettle <rbettle@criterion-group.com>
Cc:        paksao <paksao@home.com>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: outlook alternative for freeBSD ?

As to the integrated calendar/scheduling part, don't forget that NetScape
Communicator 4.x includes integrated calendaring and scheduling.

As to the integrated "Office"-like apps, C|NET - http://www.cnet.com - did a
review a few months back that compared MS Office with a lot of other "business
productivity suites", many of whom had Open Source-compatible versions.

I'd give you the direct URL to the article but I'm on the phone just now so this
note is about all I can manage!

RAB

RAB

Roy Bettle