Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:26:13 +0900
From:      "munkhbayar batkhuu" <bmr333@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CMS suggestion on FreeBSD (except Mambo)

Dear all FreeBSD list members.

One of my old FreeBSD-5.4 server is installed with Mambo (4.6.2 Bug
Stomp Pre-Release 2, not installed from ports) and I'm going to
upgrade this Content Management System (CMS) to FreeBSD-7 and tried to
install Mambo via ports.
New portaudit installed system says Mambo have security issue and
can't be installed. And I'm not going to use Mambo. (I know Mambo have
long standing history of security issues).
It seems that Joomla will be installed fine (,however).

My question is, "Can you suggest me on more secure open source CMS?,
which CMS are you using on FreeBSD?".

Thanks in advance.
Munkh