Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:22:50 -0700
From:      Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Source to give away, part II

Given the number of replies I've received from my original post,
and the number of individuals who appear to be interested in
starting a project (both to continue the development of some of
the source I listed, as well as to create a global Java site
for BSD) I've decided to pursue the idea of promoting the open
source development of what I have through a BSD centric Java site.
If the community at large is interested in seeing it grow into
something bigger, then that would be a bonus.

You can find the initial site at http://www.acns.ab.ca/bsd
including the javadocs and source.  I have not yet BSD licensed
the source, primarily because I would like the input of anyone
who is willing to get involved before I do much.  If anything is
to come of this it will need to be a group effort right from the
start.

Thanks to everybody who has offered input up to this point.

--
Chad David        davidc@acns.ab.ca
ACNS Inc.         Calgary, Alberta Canada