Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 1997  16:45:00 -0700
From:      "NetGuide" <goldaward@NETGUIDE.COM>
To:        goldwinners@NETGUIDE.COM
Subject:   Congratulations!

Dear Web Site Developer:

Congratulations!  NetGuide has selected your site as a Gold Site -- one of
the best on the Web.  The Gold Award recognizes Web sites that meet our
stringent criteria for overall excellence. To learn more about NetGuide,
visit us at http://www.netguide.com.

NetGuide has screened over 100,000 URLs and reviewed more than 50,000 sites
and our Gold Award goes to only 15,000 of the Web's best sites.

We invite you to display the Gold Award GIF format logo on your site. We
have  included the HTML coding that will retrieve the artwork in our web
site at http://www.netguide.com/AwardsProgram (capital A and P)

Thanks for giving us a great site to review.  If we can be of further
assistance, or if you'd like to talk to us about advertising and marketing
opportunities with NetGuide Live, please contact awards@netguide.com