Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 1995 15:35:07 +0300
From:      Amos Shapira <amoss@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject:   Re: Creating iso9660 filesystems

|Furthermore, if we ever got a read/write CD9660 filesystem working,
|one could even "hot-patch" the image generated, doctoring it up a bit
|before finally taking the image and whapping it onto CD.  That would
|be neat.  Any interest out there?
|
|					Jordan

Further more - if you get a read/write ISO9660 filesystem then you can
just "tar cf - . | tar -C /iso9660 xf -" and patch the result.  Maybe
running something to pack blocks again just before burning it.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                      | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.            |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                    |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL          amoss@cs.huji.ac.il |                     -- Anonymous