Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:55:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Star Office Setup Fails

Chad R. Larson once stated:

=Does anyone know  when Sun plans the long-ago announced  release of the
=source code? Or a URL that covers the subject?

I have a cronjob, that monitors Sun's Staroffice web-site checks for any
changes and e-mail me diffs if any. When they mention source again, I'll
scream!

	-mi

=I'm looking forward to the native  FreeBSD port, and am willing to work
=on it (or even coordinate it).