Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:25:59 -0500
From:      "Nikolas Britton" <nikolas.britton@gmail.com>
To:        "Joshua Lewis" <joshua.lewis@familyfunzone.net>
Cc:        Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>, tech.junk@verizon.net, Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Replacing windows XP at home.

All of the other Display SubSections are not required, I've never
needed to swich my color depth or screen resolution on the fly so I
stopped putting them in a while ago.... It's a left over from the
1980s and 90s when cards could have a high color depth or a high
screen resolution but not both at the same time.