Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 16:46:43 +0200
From:      Rubin <rubin@grond.org>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b pseudo-devices

Hi everyone,

I've managed so far to patch the i4b source tree with the patch in the
errata section of the i4b site (0.9).
1. I've made the devices (under /dev ofcourse) with the patched MAKEDEV,
2. I've "make depend, make, make install"ed the patched i4b distro,
3. And finally made a custom kernel config which you can read at the
following: http://www.grond.org/CUSTOM

 then I typed in "config CUSTOM";

but i get the following error message:

CUSTOM:116: undefined pseudo-device i4b
CUSTOM:117: undefined pseudo-device i4btrc
CUSTOM:118: undefined pseudo-device i4bctl
CUSTOM:119: undefined pseudo-device i4brbch
CUSTOM:120: undefined pseudo-device i4btel
CUSTOM:122: undefined pseudo-device i4bipr
CUSTOM:123: undefined pseudo-device i4bisppp
*** Stop.

i guess i'm doing something obviously wrong, but i have not a clue ;-)
i'm pretty new to all this bsd specific stuff.

If anyone could provide me with a hint, i'd be very gratefull!

Rubin.