Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 15:16:59 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Eizo monitor specs

Hi,

This may not be the most appropriate place to ask, but since there
is so much technical knowhow bundled here I'll go ahead anyway.

I have had my monitor in repair for over two months now and the
repair guy (a friend) says the Eizo distributor does not have
the Eizo 9400i monitor diagrams in stock and it will take a while.
They couldn't (wouldn't) say how long.

So I'm wondering is there a quicker way to get the electrical diagrams
for the Eizo 9400i monitor, perhaps via a US contact point?

Thanks a lot for any info,

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                    wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl

He's dead Jim ..., kick him if you don't believe me.