Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:55:46 -0500
From:      "Brian J. Conway" <dogbert@clue4all.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Request for distribution materials

Dear Sir,
        I am an active member of the FreeBSD/Linux association at my
school, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, MA.  Our LUG is planning a trip to
Boston for the release event of Win2K to distribute free FreeBSD and
Linux CDs at
the demo.  I would like to put in a request for any materials that you
might be able to donate to our cause.  It would be greatly appreciated.
My mailing address is:

Brian Conway
WPI Box 1895
100 Institute Rd.
Worcester, MA
01609

Again, thank you for anything you might be able to donate.  It is
greatly appreciated.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brian J. Conway
dogbert@clue4all.net

Never ask a lawyer to do a daemon's work.
                -- Kevin Reichard