Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:02:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wanted -- old proprietary CD rom cards

I'm looking for some proprietary (Sony and Mitsumi) CD rom controller cards
to drive some proprietary CD's that I've picked up and want to install
in low cost dedicated FreeBSD boxes.  Any sources or pointers to these
antique cards would be appreciated.

Bill
| Bill/Carolyn Pechter | 17 Meredith Drive | Tinton Falls, New Jersey 07724 |
| 908-389-3592 |  Save computing history, give an old geek old hardware.    |
| pechter@shell.monmouth.com                                                |
| This message brought to you by the letters PDP and the number 11.         |