Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 10:12:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.0.5 ALPHA bugs

> When choosing the German language, the README does not appear to
> use the right characters. The accented characters are not displayed
> right. Furthermore the characters like j y g q
> don't appear right on my notebook. The bottomparts are duplicated:

This is actually a bug in that doc file, not sysinstall.  If you look
at the German usage file, it looks fine.  I have a request out to the
German translator to fix this and he says he'll do that shortly!

> Also when changing language, the language selection window does not
> disappear after selecting another language. It doesn't do this all
> the time though. Sometimes it will clear the window, other times not.

It tends to not do it for Russian, and I've no idea why!  I've got
screen clearing directives _all over the place_ in the language
setting code and dialog() still seems to get very confused.  Andrey
and I will be working on this, no doubt.

Thanks for the feedback!  If those were your only problems, I'm actually
pretty happy! :-)

						Jordan