Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:15:02 -0600
From:      Nikolas Britton <freebsd@nbritton.org>
To:        Gerard Seibert <gerard-seibert@rcn.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broken Link

Gerard Seibert wrote:

> Regarding: timidity++-2.11.3_1
>
> When I click on this lick < http://www.goice.co.jp/member/mo/timidity/
> > I receive a DNS server error message. I have tried several times and
> always receive the same message.
>
> Thanks!

Yea me too, but whats timidity and whats it have to do with the freebsd
web site?........................ ooh, sorry I was about to bitch you
out, good thing the first link I saw was freshports when I typed it into
google :-) I assume your taking about timidity as in regards to the port
in the ports system? you'll have to take that up with the port
maintainer and/or the ports team (try the maintainer first). You can get
that info from the ports Makefile: