Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:14:59 +0200
From:      Alex <freebsd-reply@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Next problem.

>> -get your cable box descrambler at   unixhideout for a competitive price!
>>  http://www.unixhideout.com/pub/shop/index.php
s> It's best not to include things like that in your .sig.

s> 1: Other people do it, when i see it in the rules, ill stop, when i see
s> other people not do it, i'll stop. It's not like im spamming, You are the
s> first to complain. And FYI the cable boxes are not illegal, what you do with
s> them is your business. I am making a absolute killing on them, so it cant be
s> all wrong. It's just two lines letting people know about my site which FYI
s> is 95% dedicated to FreeBSD.

s> 2: Can you help me with my problem i posted? or did you just rip that out of
s> the email and whine about my sig before even reading my problem. =[

s> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

Dear sagacious,

I agree with you. Its a small link which doesn't take up much space. I
would feel different when it was something large. This conversation,
however, is better at home at freebsd-chat.

--
Best regards,
Alex

The FreeBSD handbook