Date:      Sun, 9 Aug 2009 16:35:51 -0500
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Leonardo_M=2E_Ram=E9?= <martinrame@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nspluginwrapper freezes Firefox35

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Leonardo M. Ram=E9<martinrame@yahoo.com> w=
rote:
> Hi, a couple of days ago I upgraded linux-f8-flashplugin10 and nspluginwr=
apper. They seems to work better than before, but them freezes Firefox 3.5 =
aftwer a while, specially while using yahoo mail (because of its flash bann=
ers).

> To fix it, I have to "killall npviewer.bin".
>
> I'm running 7.2 for i386. Any hint on this?
>
> Leonardo M. Ram=E9
> http://leonardorame.blogspot.com

I can also confirm this, linux-f10-flashplugin10 and nspluginwrapper
on FreeBSD 8 beta2 i386 hangs Firefox 3.5 on citibankcards.com
but this is Better than before.

Sam Fourman Jr.
Fourman Networks