Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:10:52 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Jonathan Horne <jhorne@dfwlp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: trouble with cvsup

Am 03.08.2006 um 19:36 schrieb Jonathan Horne:

> Server warning: RCS file error in "/usr/local/etc/cvsup/prefixes/
> FreeBSD.cvs/src/sys/modules/i2c/controllers/nfsmb/Makefile,v":1:
> "head" expected

Looks like cvsup15.us.freebsd.org has some file corruption. Try using
a different CVSUp mirror instead.

> i use the stable-supfile, but with one changed line, to get me to
> RELENG:
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_6_1

Not sure I understand what you'd like to achieve: if you want FreeBSD-
stable, then the tag should be RELENG_6.  If you want to track the
security branch, then RELENG_6_1 is correct.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 170 346 0140