Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 00:08:54 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Marilyn Rules Again

According to Annelise Anderson:
> If enforcement is prohibited only against Bernstein, what happens
> to a release of FreeBSD that includes DES?

After the first ruling, WC decided to ship FreeBSD with all DES/Kerberos
source code and binaries as the judge was in the Bay Area. The government
has still to appeal the judge's decision I think.

What I want to know is whether this new ruling override the preceding one
or not...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #29: Tue Aug 26 21:05:09 CEST 1997